BEIJING (AP) — China says it will impose additional tariffs on $60 billion of US products in response to US plan to increase tariffs.
China says it will impose additional tariffs on $60 billion of US products in response to US plan to increase tariffs
- Police arrest man who they say threatened to shoot up Salt Lake store after refusing to wear mask
- Despite push to do so, few Utah students try to enter schools without masks
- Man who shot 2 Utah deputies knew he'd already had his 'last chance' to stay out of prison
- Weather service issues wind advisory for northern Utah as eastern winds return
- Utah woman, children terrorized in road rage incident on I-15
- 185 new COVID-19 cases, nearly 5K more vaccinations reported Monday in Utah
- 'Huge' explosion rocks St. Vincent as volcano keeps erupting
- Expert: Chauvin did not take actions of 'reasonable officer'
- Larry H. Miller Real Estate buys 1.3K acres of undeveloped land in Daybreak
- Officer mistakenly fired gun instead of Taser in killing of Black man in Minnesota, police say