NEW YORK (AP) — Facebook uncovers sophisticated attempts to influence upcoming US elections on its platforms.
Facebook uncovers sophisticated attempts to influence upcoming US elections on its platforms
- Officials identify injured deputies, suspect in shooting outside Salt Lake County Jail
- Police identify man killed in motorcycle crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- 344 more COVID-19 cases, over 19K vaccinations and no new deaths reported Sunday in Utah
- Cougar sighted in Draper neighborhood tranquilized, to be released into the wild
- 'When Joe gets angry, I get angry': Mystery comment sparks Mitchell and Jazz to win over the Kings
- This rabbi was sexually abused for 10 years. His case is over, but his mission is not
- Man who fled from scene of Utah County hit-and-run dies after crashing into tree with police in pursuit
- Have You Seen This? Elephant joyfully 'tramples' boy as parents laugh hysterically
- Don't forget COVID-19 long-haulers: 'This isn't going to just go away'
- Wearing masks could save at least 14,000 people from COVID-19 deaths by August, model predicts