WASHINGTON (AP) — US wholesale prices up 0.3 percent in June and 3.4 percent for past year, fastest pace in 6 years.
US wholesale prices up 0.3 percent in June and 3.4 percent for past year, fastest pace in 6 years
- Are Californians to blame for Utah's surging home prices?
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- Wellington police chief fired during city council meeting
- Here's where masks will still be required in Utah on April 10 and beyond
- Officer fired at truck before driver accelerated toward deputy, police say
- 1 dead in Friday crash near Huntsville
- Explosive eruption rocks volcano on Caribbean's St. Vincent
- Bountiful High School reveals new mascot name following 2020 petitions
- Zion National Park proposes increase to temporary shuttle ticket costs as attendance soars
- Arianne Brown: Raising teens and toddlers together is hard