ST. LOUIS (AP) — Missouri Gov. Greitens says he made mistake but "did not commit a crime"; attacks prosecutor as "reckless liberal"
Missouri Gov. Greitens says he made mistake but "did not commit a crime"; attacks prosecutor as "reckless liberal"
- 1,050 more COVID-19 cases, 8 deaths, over 8K vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Parents on the hook for $10K bill after children make unauthorized charge
- Welcome refugees, avoid politics at church, Latter-day Saint handbook update says
- 1 hospitalized, 1 arrested in Cedar City shooting
- Utahns won't be forced to get COVID-19 vaccine, but there may be consequences, governor says
- The storms have cleared but smoke reappears in Utah
- Trump fires back at Justice Dept. in bid to keep his tax returns secret
- Reward offered in case of man shot to death in his Clearfield home
- Utah bet on dropping pandemic benefits to get people back to work. It hasn't so far
- Extreme drought, urban heat and the killer targeting Utah's vulnerable