WASHINGTON (AP) — House approves GOP bill making it easier for gun owners to carry concealed weapons across state lines.
House approves GOP bill making it easier for gun owners to carry concealed weapons across state lines
- Jazz-Clippers blog: Conley, Mitchell cleared to play in Game 6
- Wildfire updates: Washington County blaze grows to 6K acres, causes evacuations in Enterprise
- Banning critical race theory harms minority students, panel of educators says
- Small plane crashes in Tooele County
- Utahn playing with gun fires weapon, killing man, charges say
- Will all Utah drivers be paying mileage-based road usage fee by 2031?
- Summit County woman tries to save family cat from bobcat
- Drought forces farmers to abandon fields of dry crops
- Arianne Brown: It must be hard being a dad
- St. George asks residents to conserve power due to threat of rolling blackouts