WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials: Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital; won't move embassy immediately.
U.S. officials: Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital; won't move embassy immediately
- Jazz-Clippers live blog: Utah down big after horrific start in Game 4
- 41-year-old dies after being beaten by group in Magna, police say
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- Wildfire Updates: Mandatory evacuations for Aspen Cove in Scofield extended
- What Ann Romney, a mother of 5, thinks about the term 'birthing person'
- Low-income Americans can now register for expanded child tax credit
- Man found dead in Jordan River was killed, police say
- Church, NAACP, UNCF begin new partnership with millions going to scholarships, humanitarian aid
- Police identify man shot, killed Sunday in downtown Salt Lake City