BRUSSELS (AP) — Lawyer for ousted Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont says that he will stay in Belgium 'for the moment'
Lawyer for ousted Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont says that he will stay in Belgium 'for the moment'
- Fire at Millcreek apartment complex causes millions of dollars of damage
- Under a 'heat dome': It's going to be hot for a very long time, National Weather Service warns
- Woman suing Utah ranch for troubled teens hits legal roadblock in court
- Get ready for a new Utah driver's license design
- Bountiful man solicited co-worker to help kill 5 people, charges say
- Jazz pushed to brink of elimination as Clippers win 3rd straight to take 3-2 series lead
- 'OK, OK, I won't grab your gun again,' Ogden man allegedly tells troopers arresting him
- 'We didn't do all this to lose': Mitchell is grounded but determined to play through it
- Wildfire updates: Left lane of northbound I-15 reopens after Washington County closure due to fire
- 'It's a race': Vaccine effort turns into slog as infectious delta variant spreads