WOONSOCKET, R.I. (AP) — CVS announces it has agreed to buy Aetna in a $68 billion deal that combines a drugstore chain with a health insurer.
CVS announces it has agreed to buy Aetna in a $68 billion deal that combines a drugstore chain with a health insurer.
- Arizona couple dead after suspected drowning identified
- 37-year-old man drowns at Pineview Reservoir
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED
- Anti-government activist Bundy issues Idaho campaign videos
- Utah metabolic scientist shakes up weight-loss industry with these 3 tips - SPONSORED
- Now that Juneteenth is a national holiday, what would it take for it to become a legal holiday in Utah?
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- US Olympic Track Trials: Utah's Murphy, BYU's Wayment go 1-2 in steeplechase for finals berth
- 5 things you should know about Utah's bid to host another Olympics
- Bring the 'dad jokes,' we need 'em. (Warning: This story contains actual dad jokes)