During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all of our local organizations and volunteers making a difference in communities across our great state. Utah Gives Back is a program that continues to bring together the collective efforts of our community. In 2017, we were able to gather volunteers to give their time and resources at Friends for Sight, Odyssey House, and the Boys and Girls Club. Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities, and we are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events or to nominate an organization, visit Utah gives back .com. This coming year, make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find an organization with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer or make a donation or a contribution. Let’s all take time for one small act. SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing 52 more organizations in 2018 and showcasing their dedication to our communities. We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
- Did Utah professor confess to viewing child porn to class?
- Police arrest stepbrother of teen killed in 'accidental' Kearns shooting, obtain search warrant for home
- Jury acquits Utah man of murder in death of newborn baby
- City of Orem fined for child labor law violations
- Utah gun enthusiast granted temporary stay of bump stock ban
- Charges: Utah man arrested after agreeing to meet for sex with someone he thought was a 13-year-old girl
- Donny and Marie Osmond announce end of Las Vegas residency
- Salt Lake police investigating 40-year-old man's death as homicide
- Kale joins the ranks of the annual 'Dirty Dozen' pesticide list
- Grantsville father and son restore a unique 1965 Ford Mustang