WASHINGTON (AP) — Press secretary Sean Spicer on his resignation: White House at point where Trump "could benefit from a clean slate."
Press secretary Sean Spicer on his resignation: White House at point where Trump "could benefit from a clean slate."
- Church membership withdrawn after Latter-day Saint council for therapist
- Woman killed in wrong-way crash remembered as vibrant soul
- What it was like the last time the US admitted new states
- Utah hits COVID-19 plateau as state sees 472 new cases, 34K vaccinations, 1 death
- Water watchers expect historically low levels at Lake Powell
- Motorcyclist in critical condition after crashing off Big Cottonwood Canyon ravine
- Have You Seen This? Quarterback tosses touchdown using sorcery
- Utah congressional delegation frustrated over recent national parks funding
- How did CDC come up with mask guidelines for kids? Sen. Mike Lee wants to know
- Oxygen produced on Mars for the first time, with help from Utah company