EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Oregon receiver Darren Carrington has been dismissed from the team, nearly two weeks after he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence. Eugene police say Carrington was arrested after hitting a pole at a McDonald's restaurant at 3:15 a.m. on July 1.
Here is the latest Pac-12 Conference sports news from The Associated Press
- 11 processed foods registered dietitians say can contribute to a balanced diet
- 5 taken to hospital following head-on collision in Stansbury Park
- 6 things to do in the Las Vegas area with your family
- Utah middle school teacher arrested, accused of assaulting students
- Utah Gov. Cox opens up about Jan. 6 and the future of the Republican Party
- Salt Lake police asking for public's help in locating endangered man
- Instagram is testing a feature that lets users choose if they want to see likes
- COVID-19 data: Who is still contracting COVID-19?
- Gov. Cox disagrees with J&J vaccine pause as Utah sees 456 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death, 40K vaccinations
- Woman living in Salt Lake City church granted a stay in immigration case, can now safely rejoin community