Estimated read time: Less than a minute
(KSL News) -- Arson caused a fire at a Layton four-plex.
Investigators say one of their dogs sniffed out an accelerant at the scene.
The fire started Tuesday morning, forcing 15 people from the four-plex. Two adults and a child were treated for smoke inhalation at the Davis Hospital.
Damage to the building is estimated at 40-thousand dollars.
Police are questioning persons of interest in the case. Since people were in the building, the person or people who started the fire will face aggravated arson charges.