SEATTLE (AP) — Washington state asking US judge to affirm that order blocking first travel ban applies to revised ban.
Washington state asking US judge to affirm that order blocking first travel ban applies to revised ban
- When exactly could Utah begin to remove its mask mandate for certain counties?
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule
- Everything coming and going on Netflix in March
- Man killed by Ogden police refused to drop his gun, video shows
- GameStop stock doubles in afternoon; even Reddit is surprised
- New Postal Service delivery vehicle unveiled. It's a pretty radical change
- Gov. Cox: Honor system a necessity with next phase of Utah vaccine rollout
- Intermountain Healthcare: COVID-19 leaving many with heart problems, complications
- Stranger gifts new basketball hoop to boy who used trash can for practice