WASHINGTON (AP) — Nominee for deputy attorney general says he's not aware of any requirement for him to recuse himself from Russia matter.
Nominee for deputy attorney general says he's not aware of any requirement for him to recuse himself from Russia matter
- Final day at Capitol: Governor says he'll sign bill lifting statewide mask mandate April 10
- Utah man dies in fall from Angels Landing at Zion National Park, officials say
- CDC study finds mask mandates slow coronavirus spread; dining out can increase cases
- UDOT employees credited with saving 8-year-old girl in Lehi crash
- Unified officer was not justified in shooting, killing Salt Lake man, DA concludes
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless aid in Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill
- All-Star surprise: At long last, Mike Conley is an NBA All-Star
- 549 more COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths, 31K vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Arianne Brown: Large family vehicles may be stare-worthy, but give a smile when passing by
- 5A boys basketball: Unsung heroes help Farmington unseat Timpview; Lehi counters Olympus 'haymakers'