KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian official says country preventing N. Korean diplomats from leaving because Pyongyang 'manipulated' murder case.
Malaysian official says country preventing N. Korean diplomats from leaving because Pyongyang 'manipulated' murder case
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- BYU committee on race and diversity releases 26 recommendations to help 'root out racism'
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- New advisories issued with more snow headed for Wasatch Front, northern Utah this weekend
- KSL Investigators find new businesses are opening in record numbers in Utah
- Utes senior WR Samson Nacua enters transfer portal
- Everything coming to Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ in March
- Midvale man's vintage Civic is cool, getting cooler
- Bill targets how police use info showing where you've been and what internet searches you make