HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — Zimbabwe says floods have killed 246 people and left nearly 2,000 homeless since December.
Zimbabwe says floods have killed 246 people and left nearly 2,000 homeless since December
- 3 injured, child transported by helicopter after crash shuts down southbound I-15 in Lehi
- COVID-19 vaccine eligibility expanding Monday to Utahns 50 and older as Utah sees 611 new cases, 12 deaths
- Utah hotel owner sues police who arrested her instead of guest who allegedly caused damage
- Daily flights from Salt Lake City to Moab, Durango returning soon
- 'We're all really close': Gov. Cox cautions against lifting COVID-19 guidelines early
- Sen. Mitt Romney backs effort to slow down 'massively misdirected' COVID-19 relief bill
- Police called after Lehi Junior High student brings a weapon to school
- Reward offered for information on recent Provo church arson
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?
- Utah Legislature approves bill to create 2 new state parks