PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Death toll in rural Oregon fire climbs to six after mother and 13-year-old son die of injuries.
Death toll in rural Oregon fire climbs to six after mother and 13-year-old son die of injuries.
- 'It hit me so hard': Utah ICU nurse battling COVID-19 released from hospital after double lung transplant
- Utahns 16 and up with comorbidities now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine; 832 cases, 11 deaths reported Thursday
- Utah woman a victim in California double homicide; police say suspect livestreamed the scene
- Shot Provo police officer called his wife on way to the hospital
- New advisories issued with more snow headed for Wasatch Front, northern Utah this weekend
- Woman killed in snowmobile accident near Brian Head identified
- Some Trump supporters have threatened to 'blow up' Capitol, police chief warns
- Gov. Cox says Utah's mask mandate delay was a mistake
- U.S. Senate referee says Democrats cannot include $15 minimum wage in COVID bill
- 'Alex is gnarly': Big dunk from Lohner, career night from Barcello lead BYU to 3rd straight win