KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia's attorney general says North Korean man in custody in nerve agent investigation will be released and deported.
Malaysia's attorney general says North Korean man in custody in nerve agent investigation will be released and deported
- When exactly could Utah begin to remove its mask mandate for certain counties?
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule
- GameStop stock doubles in afternoon; even Reddit is surprised
- Everything coming and going on Netflix in March
- As Dixie State students rally at Capitol for name change, senator says bill will be debated
- Man killed by Ogden police refused to drop his gun, video shows
- New Postal Service delivery vehicle unveiled. It's a pretty radical change
- Intermountain Healthcare: COVID-19 leaving many with heart problems, complications
- Gov. Cox: Honor system a necessity with next phase of Utah vaccine rollout