AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Attorneys: Trump administration says it will drop federal government's opposition to strict Texas voter ID law.
Attorneys: Trump administration says it will drop federal government's opposition to strict Texas voter ID law
- Police investigating suspicious death at Ogden grocery store
- US probing engine fires that could affect nearly 1.9M Toyota RAV4s
- Judge describes Southern Utah man's $850K fraud of elderly as 'terrifying narrative' during sentencing
- Bid to raise minimum wage in Utah put on hold amid debate over free market economy
- Ski free the rest of the season at Snowbasin. Here's how - SPONSORED
- 465 more COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths reported in Utah Sunday
- 1 dead after Sunday rollover crash in Carbon County
- Coach Kim: Are you overly opinionated?
- Trump hints at 2024 bid, repeats election claim
- BYU nods to the past with introduction of new navy, royal helmets for 2021