Enter to win tickets to the 2008 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series! September 19-21, 2008 The third annual Sunchaser 1000 serves as the season finale for the 2008 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series presented by Crown Royal Cask No. 16 season. Last year's thrilling fender-banging battle for the championship came down to the final laps of the seven-hour race. Don't be surprised if it happens again. The Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series is the fastest growing and most competitive professional sports car series in the world. This year, Dallara, Lola and Coyote have joined the premier Daytona Prototype class. Defending champions Alex Gurney and Jon Fogarty face a stiff challenge for 2008 supremacy from a lineup that includes Scott Pruett, Memo Rojas, Max Angelelli, Michael Valiante, David Donohue, Darren Law, Ricardo Zonta, Bill Auberlen, Oswaldo Negri and other stars, set to mix it up at 195 mph in the sleek prototypes on the challenging 4.486-mile, 24-turn road course.
Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series
- Arizona couple dead after suspected drowning identified
- Utah metabolic scientist shakes up weight-loss industry with these 3 tips - SPONSORED
- 37-year-old man drowns at Pineview Reservoir
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- Test Drive: 2021 Ford Explorer shows why it's in high demand - SPONSORED
- Now that Juneteenth is a national holiday, what would it take for it to become a legal holiday in Utah?
- Anti-government activist Bundy issues Idaho campaign videos
- 5 things you should know about Utah's bid to host another Olympics
- Netflix comedy 'Real Housewives of the North Pole' among projects to film in Utah