John McCain complained this weekend that NBC is favoring Barack Obama in its coverage of the election. We've heard this complaint about the media in general since the race began. ABC's Steve Roberts says it's not so much that the media favors a particular candidate or even a party - but they favor a good story over a slow story. Steve also had some interesting thoughts about the two theories of selecting a running mate - the Clinton theory and the Bush theory, both of which were successful. Click here to hear the interview.
Reporters are in favor of a good story - not of a candidate
- Jazz-Clippers blog: Jazz take 22-point lead into halftime break behind Clarkson's 🔥 shooting
- Doctors say more contagious COVID-19 delta variant expected to dominate in Utah
- Wildfire updates: Washington County blaze grows to 6K acres, causes evacuations in Enterprise
- Small plane crashes in Tooele County
- Utahn playing with gun fires weapon, killing man, charges say
- Summit County woman tries to save family cat from bobcat
- Will all Utah drivers be paying mileage-based road usage fee by 2031?
- Banning critical race theory harms minority students, panel of educators says
- Fierce Capitol attacks on police shown in newly released videos
- Drought forces farmers to abandon fields of dry crops