This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
- COVID-19 vaccine eligibility expanding Monday to Utahns 50 and older as Utah sees 611 new cases, 12 deaths
- Utah Legislature approves bill to create 2 new state parks
- Coin with DNA found at site where Elizabeth Salgado's remains were located
- From the comments: Were the refs really to blame for the Jazz's loss at Philadelphia?
- Service restored after 100K people affected by Comcast outage caused by vandalism
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?
- Driver dies after Thursday rollover crash in Box Elder County, officials say
- Why Rep. Burgess Owens opposed police reform bill named for George Floyd
- Utah bill would require colleges to reschedule student exams to accommodate religious beliefs
- 'Hopefully they feel shame': Utah Jazz put officials on blast after loss to the 76ers
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.