The Supreme Court takes up the case of whether the phrase "under God" should stay in the pledge of allegiance.
Change the pledge?
- Under proposed Utah law, state pet stores could only offer shelter dogs and cats
- New advisories issued with more snow headed for Wasatch Front, northern Utah this weekend
- 'It hit me so hard': Utah ICU nurse battling COVID-19 released from hospital after double lung transplant
- Massive $2.26B transportation proposal would be biggest in Utah's history
- Utahns 16 and up with comorbidities now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine; 832 cases, 11 deaths reported Thursday
- Utah woman a victim in California double homicide; police say suspect livestreamed the scene
- Shot Provo police officer called his wife on way to the hospital
- US to buy at least 100,000 doses of Lilly's COVID-19 antibody therapy
- Some Trump supporters have threatened to 'blow up' Capitol, police chief warns
- Gov. Cox says Utah's mask mandate delay was a mistake