The Senate Judiciary Committee is hearing arguments on a proposed U.S. constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage. In November, Utahns will vote on a proposed amendment to the State Constitution.
Should Utah's Constitution have a marriage amendment?
- Utah EMT charged with buying gifts to entice boy into sex
- Final day at Capitol: Governor says he's OK with bill lifting statewide mask mandate April 10
- Utah man dies in fall from Angels Landing at Zion National Park, officials say
- Utah officials call for customers to destroy aquarium moss balls after zebra mussel discovery
- 2021 Utah Legislature recap: Lawmakers exert control over COVID-19 restrictions
- UDOT employees credited with saving 8-year-old girl in Lehi crash
- Arianne Brown: Large family vehicles may be stare-worthy, but give a smile when passing by
- 549 more COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths, 31K vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- CDC study finds mask mandates slow coronavirus spread; dining out can increase cases
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless aid in Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill