President Bush has asked Congress to put together a constitutional amendment defining marriage as being between a man and a woman.
Defining Marriage in the Constitution
- Arches park ranger warned Gabby Petito her relationship with Brian Laundrie seemed 'toxic'
- Utah ghost town reappears as a result of drought
- Sen. Mike Lee vetted whether Mike Pence could gavel Trump in as reelected, new book says
- MountainStar Healthcare acquires 5 Utah hospitals from Steward Health Care
- How a Utah mother's urging led to heftier charges for her son's abuser
- Pfizer's successful vaccine trial in children good news for slowing COVID-19 surge, Utah doctor says
- 2 children hit, critically injured by 'possible impaired driver,' police say
- Hard freeze warning issued for several Utah areas as fall-like temperatures briefly arrive
- Pac-12 power ratings: Special expanded edition (because BYU owns the South)
- Cost of cybercrime reaches record levels as Utah victims nearly top the nation in losses