Bills coming up before the legislature will raise taxes you pay at hotels and restaurants.
Taxes on the rise.
- Coin with DNA found at site where Elizabeth Salgado's remains were located
- Service restored after 100K people affected by Comcast outage caused by vandalism
- 'Hopefully they feel shame': Utah Jazz put officials on blast after loss to the 76ers
- Washington County sheriff's deputies arrest couple, seize 80 pounds of meth
- Utah Sen. Mike Lee thinks massive COVID-19 relief package is 'offensive'
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- Security tight at US Capitol after police warn of possible militia attack
- U. research finds central Utah volcanoes are still active, but no evidence of imminent eruption
- 'Murder Among the Mormons': How Netflix documentary directors retold the story of Mark Hofmann's forgeries, bombings
- BYU study shows excessive social media use puts teen girls at higher risk for suicide