GENEVA (AP) — UN envoy says Geneva peace talks will continue despite the opposition postponing its participation, will 'take stock' on Friday.
UN envoy says Geneva peace talks will continue despite the opposition postponing its participation, will 'take stock' on Friday
- Former bishop accused of abusing teen at girls camp
- Is the West's housing market overpriced? These Utah, Idaho cities rank as nation's most 'overvalued'
- Father pleads for help finding daughter; Moab police video shows emotional encounter with couple
- Is Utah's 'fierce' housing market cooling? Sales are slowing, but prices are still sky high
- Utah confirms 1,885 new COVID cases, 15 deaths Thursday
- Cedar City woman intentionally caused fatal crash, police say
- Jazz waive former 2nd round pick Jarrell Brantley
- Have You Seen This? Mom's hair-raising experience on a riding lawnmower
- Jayden Daniels the headliner, but slowing ASU's offense may start with Latter-day Saint fullback
- Idaho rations health care statewide amid massive COVID surge