A U.S. District court ruled that race should not be used as a factor in considering applicants to the University of Michigan Law School. Attorneys for a student group that intervened on behalf of the university say the ruling will intensify racial inequalities.
Should race be a factor in college admission policies?
- 412 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death and 12,631 more vaccinations reported Sunday in Utah
- Officials identify 12-year-old boy who died Saturday in Utah County accident
- Have You Seen This? Dog meets icy deck with athletic flair
- Mike Conley details how he heard the unexpected news he was an All-Star and what it all means to him
- NASA's new Mars rover hits dusty red road, 1st trip 21 feet
- Dozens rally against proposed luxury apartments in SLC
- Children credited for sounding the alarm when SLC garage caught fire
- St. George community remembers marathon runner who died of cancer
- Have You Seen This? 80s GE commercial shows a totally radical future
- Senate passes Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill on party-line vote