With over 3 million visitors annually, It's no wonder that Lake powell is one of the nations premier vacation destinations. At 186 miles long, Lake Powell has 1,960 miles of shoreline, and six marina's if you include Hite Marina in the upper stretches of the lake. We launched at Bullfrog, which leads us to tonights Burt Brothers quiz question which is...How did Bullfrog Bay and Bullfrog Marina get named? The answer just ahead when KSL Outdoors, powered by Ford returns.
Quiz of the Week: Feb. 27, 2016
- Utah governor signs law legalizing 'free-range parenting'
- Man arrested near Utah-Wyoming border after chase reaches triple-digit speeds
- Injured man needs help finding driver who hit and injured him, drove away
- Man dies after being hit by multiple cars on I-15
- Turtle euthanized after being seized from Idaho teacher
- 20 seconds of terror — my experience competing in the World Elk Calling Championships
- Police: Boy in critical condition after being hit by car Friday in Provo
- 4 envy-inducing spring break road trips - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? Turning 1 dog into 4
- Collision on I-15 kills Payson man; freeway now open