With over 3 million visitors annually, It's no wonder that Lake powell is one of the nations premier vacation destinations. At 186 miles long, Lake Powell has 1,960 miles of shoreline, and six marina's if you include Hite Marina in the upper stretches of the lake. We launched at Bullfrog, which leads us to tonights Burt Brothers quiz question which is...How did Bullfrog Bay and Bullfrog Marina get named? The answer just ahead when KSL Outdoors, powered by Ford returns.
Quiz of the Week: Feb. 27, 2016
- Large police presence reported at Los Angeles supermarket
- Survivor recounts boat accident that killed 9 family members
- Ogden police investigating infant boy's death as homicide, searching for person of interest
- Scam calls hit Rocky Mountain Power customers
- 2 critically injured in crash on I-80 in Parley's Canyon
- Kavanaugh: Watergate tapes decision may have been wrong
- What happens when you drop a cellphone from 13,200 feet?
- Tornado stuns Iowa town but residents say they'll rebuild
- Prosecutors add attempted murder charges for couple who allegedly bludgeoned man with hammer in desert
- Have You Seen This? Lip sync battle: WJPD vs WJFD