Most mountainous areas of Utah are open to snowmobiling from dozens of popular trailheads. We have nine snowmobiling complexes in Utah. Many of these complexes are interlinking trail systems. Meaning you can ride from one complex to another. Our Burt Brothers quiz question tonight is. About how many miles of groomed snowmobiling trails do we have in Utah? The answer when KSL Outdoors, powered by Ford returns to the trail.
Quiz of the Week: Feb. 6, 2016
- Lawsuit: Jail inmate died after staff failed to care for her
- Heber City community members hold vigil for Estonian exchange student who died Saturday
- 2 killed, dozen hurt in French supermarket hostage-taking
- Officials investigating possible threat at Indian Hills Middle School in Sandy
- Some convictions tossed in deputy death case
- The Triple Team: Offense, not defense, carries Jazz to 119-112 win over Mavericks
- Utah to let women get birth control from pharmacy
- Are BMI classifications misleading?
- Salt Lake man charged in gang-related killing of 16-year-old
- Ex-police officer starts company to protect schools, buildings in active shooter situations