Lost Creek Reservoir is a small, quiet, secluded 36o acre fishery located in Morgan County and is easily accessed off of Interstate 84, about ten miles North of the small town of Croydon. Overnight camping is not allowed at Lost Creek as it is almost entirely surrounded by private property. Our Burt Brothers quiz question tonight is. If you decide to take your boat to Lost Creek. What rule must you follow? The answer when KSL Outdoors powered by Ford returns to this unique fishery.
Quiz of the Week: Jan. 30, 2016
- Air show stuns with spectacular array of performers over the Wasatch
- Loneliness is making teenagers sick, doctors say
- New evidence that viruses may play a role in Alzheimer's
- Holladay residents launch referendum petition to block old Cottonwood Mall housing development
- Utahns grieve for families separated at border, call for 'just and humane' immigration laws
- Warming drives spread of toxic algae in US, researchers say
- Landlord broke into WVC home and stabbed sleeping man, police say
- Was Grayson Allen a good pick for the Jazz?
- Netflix's top spokesman fired over use of racial term
- Salt Lake County resident struggles with noisy neighbor. But who does he report it to?