Rockport Reservoir opened as a State Park in 1966. The area has a long history dating back to the first European American Settlers who came into the area in 1860. Our Burt Brothers quiz question tonight is...How did Rockport Reservoir get named? The answer, when KSL Outdoors powered by Ford returns.
Quiz of the Week: Jan. 23, 2016
- Immigrant charged with murder in death of missing Iowa woman
- Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty of 8 charges
- Toddlers survive alone for days after car wreck kills mother
- Police identify man whose body was found near 21st Street Pond
- Utahn invited code officer to home, then killed her, charges state
- Donovan Mitchell surprises Kearns High students at assembly
- Police seeking 'armed and dangerous' couple accused of stealing 'large amount of guns'
- US plan for coal power deregulation could cause more deaths
- Storms cause flooding, threats of flooding in central and southern Utah
- Have You Seen This? Donny Osmond and Lil Yachty rap about Chef Boyardee