SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — San Bernardino County: Workers had active shooter training last year in same room as attack.
San Bernardino County: Workers had active shooter training last year in same room as attack
- House passes $1.9T pandemic relief bill, sends it to Senate
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Provo couple opens bakery specializing in gut-friendly bread
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- What to eat if you've lost your sense of taste due to COVID-19
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- Hungry for something simple and delicious? Here are some of Utah's top-rated burgers - SPONSORED
- KSL Investigators find new businesses are opening in record numbers in Utah
- Jazz get some hard-earned lessons in clutch play in loss to the Heat