"The thing they're not saying is there's nothing they can do, at least in the short term. And when I stop to fill up my tank, I want help in the short term." Sam Donaldson talked about what the candidates are saying about oil prices, and what they're saying about the economy. Sam argues that talking about balancing budgets doesn't drive the vote. Click here to hear the interview.
"When I fill up, I want the short term."
- Most new COVID-19 cases, deaths are among unvaccinated, gov. says; 369 new cases, over 6K vaccinations
- Prosecutor responds to 'inappropriate,' 'absurd' requests of Lori Daybell's attorney
- Vandals go on rampage at West Jordan church, cause $50,000 in damages
- Police looking for third person in beating death of Magna man
- Fire at Millcreek apartment complex causes millions of dollars of damage
- 'Lawn' is becoming a 'four-letter word' amid Utah's dire drought
- First bat with rabies of summer season found in Utah, health officials say
- Eviction moratorium ending: Where to turn if you're short on rent
- U.S. Supreme Court backs Catholic group that shunned gay foster parents
- Under a 'heat dome': It's going to be hot for a very long time, National Weather Service warns