Will Barack Obama's upcoming trip to Iraq and Afghanistan help him in the race for the White House? "Yes and no," says ABC Political Consultant Steve Roberts. Steve spoke with Tim and Amanda this morning and said that while Obama needs to go, he may not like what the generals have to tell him. They may tell him that he can't pull troops out of Iraq as soon as he wants to. Click here to hear more of the interview.
"The generals are going to tell him things he doesn't want to hear."
- Can Utah still hit 70% vaccination goal by July 4?
- Man dies in trench collapse at South Jordan work site
- More evidence suggests COVID-19 was in US by Christmas 2019
- Group used wooden blocks, pole to beat man to death in Magna, police say
- Teen arrested in downtown shooting death
- 7 cool things to incorporate into your home - SPONSORED
- From the comments: Mike Conley's past shows that if he can play, he will
- Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Daybell is moved to mental health facility
- With COVID tamed, it's a 'grand reopening' in California
- US intel report warns of more violence by QAnon followers