GRAYSON, Ky. (AP) — Attorney for jailed Kentucky clerk says same-sex marriage licenses issued Friday are void.
Attorney for jailed Kentucky clerk says same-sex marriage licenses issued Friday are void
- Health department: 686 new coronavirus cases in Utah Saturday
- Utah drought worries farmers, ranchers, water managers
- From the comments: Was Utah's biggest perceived weakness finally exploited against the Heat?
- Conservatives show loyalty to Trump ahead of Sunday speech
- Impasse on Dixie State name change may be over as Senate sends bill to committee
- Provo couple opens bakery specializing in gut-friendly bread
- House passes $1.9T pandemic relief bill, sends it to Senate
- How a Utahn with no political connections worked in the Obama and Trump administrations
- 5 layers of a well-designed home - SPONSORED
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'