SALT LAKE CITY - Opened in 1919, Lamb's Grill is celebrating 96 years in business in Utah. It's built a reputation of an assortment of American comfort foods for just about every budget. Watch the videos as Haley Smith shows you how to make a couple signature dishes.
Oldest restaurant in Utah celebrates 96 years in business
Show 2 more videos
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- What to eat if you've lost your sense of taste due to COVID-19
- Provo couple opens bakery specializing in gut-friendly bread
- Even after dropping teaching of consent, House defeats controversial sex ed bill
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- Jazz fall in Miami to start off pre-break road trip
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- Hungry for something simple and delicious? Here are some of Utah's top-rated burgers - SPONSORED
- Midvale man's vintage Civic is cool, getting cooler