The market took a hit yesterday in response to soaring gas prices. Some people are actually talking about $7.00 per gallon gas in 2 years. What???? Kevin Kerr from Marketwatch says get used to it. This is our new reality, and he describes it as a national emergency, and that's not hyperbole.
$7.00 a gallon? What???
- Cosmic Squids: NASA sends baby squid from Hawaii into space for research
- Business owners return to see damage caused by massive Millcreek fire
- Man sent to prison for 'sextortion,' but could be released in 5 years
- Commercial greenhouse fire near Lake Shore in Utah County causes $500K in damage
- Woman killed in Sandy motorcycle crash identified
- US Postal Service slow-down proposal should be rejected, state AG's say
- After winning appeal, teen getaway driver gets shorter sentence in sergeant's death
- US Olympic Track Trials: BYU's Marsing, Weber's Cross fall in steeplechase prelims
- Could trustees modify Dixie State rename as petition against it grows?
- Officials urging Utahns to review water safety after multiple drownings at reservoirs