A top adviser to John McCain, Charlie Black, said that another terrorist attack on US soil would be a big advantage for the Republican presidential candidate. Senator McCain came out quickly and strongly against any such sentiment, and Senator Obama is having a field day. ABC Newsman Sam Donaldson said, quoting Michael Kinsley, a "gaff" is when someone blurts out the truth. Click here to hear the whole interview with Grant and Amanda this morning.
Gaff - when someone blurts out the truth
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- Have You Seen This? Professional athlete sneaks Wu-Tang references throughout interview
- 'Just not worth it': Cox pleads with Utahns to cut back on private fireworks this year
- Teen arrested in downtown shooting death
- Group used wooden blocks, pole to beat man to death in Magna, police say
- Salt Lake City ties all-time record; what the heat wave means for Utah's climate, drought and fire risk
- Man dies in trench collapse at South Jordan work site
- University of Utah police chief raises whistleblower claim, says school 'scapegoated' him in wake of McCluskey case
- 'Cold': Douglas Lovell's actions deprive Joyce Yost's family of time, memories with her
- Can Utah still hit 70% vaccination goal by July 4?