This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) Fire forced a Holladay woman from her home overnight.
The fire started in a back bedroom of a duplex near 1300 East and 4200 South around 11 p.m. Flames destroyed the top level of one unit, but crews quickly got things under control.
A woman was home at the time. She was treated for minor smoke inhalation.
Officials say the home sustained about $100,000 in damage.