This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
KSL.com Pro Football Big Game Contest
OFFICIAL RULES 1. Dates/Eligibility. The KSL.com Pro Football Big Game Contest (the "Giveaway") begins January 26, 2015 and ends on or about February 1, 2015. KSL Broadcast Group and/or Deseret Digital Media may change the days and/or terms of the Giveaway without prior notice. Any material changes along with the official rules will be posted on KSL's website located at www.ksl.com. The Giveaway is open to legal residents of Utah, 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a participant's chance of winning. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Deseret Media Companies or any entity associated with the sponsorship or conduct of the Giveaway (collectively, the "Sponsors") or any other television or radio station that serves the Salt Lake City, Utah area, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, are ineligible to participate.
2. How to Enter. A participant can submit their prediction of this weekend's New England Patriots vs. the Seattle Seahawks game, including: Seahawks score, Patriots score and the combined total yards (tiebreaker) up until February 1, 2015 at 4:30 pm MT at http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=1325. For each user login, only one submission will be saved. Any additional submission(s) will overwrite the existing entry.
3. Selection of Winner. The participant that submits the closest prediction to the actual results of the Pro Football: Seattle vs. New England game will be deemed the winner. The closest prediction must also correctly pick the winning team. In the result of a tie, the participant who submits the closest prediction for both teams (Seattle and New England) combined total yards will be used.
4. Prize. GoPro Hero3 White Edition (value: $199.99). Features: 1080p30 video, 5MP photos up to 3 frames per second, built-in Wi-Fi and an ultra wide-angle lens. Waterproof to 131' (40m).
5. Conditions/Restrictions. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for the Sponsors and/or their respective designees to use the participant's name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsors and/or the products and services of any of their designees. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the station. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
6. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to enter the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the contest.
7. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at KSL.com, at KSL studios, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84110, during regular business hours or by sending a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to KSL Broadcast House.