PARIS (AP) — French doctor who gave lethal injections to 7 terminally ill patients acquitted of poisoning.
French doctor who gave lethal injections to 7 terminally ill patients acquitted of poisoning
- Man arrested in connection with shooting of 2 boys in Sandy on Friday
- 1 dead in Logan Canyon crash
- 248 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths and 17,268 vaccinations announced Sunday
- 2 dead in rollover crash on Moab Rim Jeep Trail
- Police say FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- 'It's not a third-world problem': Utah's human trafficking survivors, experts bring attention to global issue
- 30 gigabytes of child porn found in West Jordan home, charges say
- Top-4 snub doesn't matter to Weber State, which opens 5th-straight FCS Playoffs by hosting Southern Illinois
- Reduce risk of severe COVID-19 with regular activity, study says. Here's how to get in 22 minutes of exercise daily
- Does spraying pesticides to control mosquitoes near Great Salt Lake do more harm than good?