WASHINGTON (AP) — IMF lowers estimate of US economic growth in 2014 to 2 pct. from previous 2.7 pct. forecast.
IMF lowers estimate of US economic growth in 2014 to 2 pct. from previous 2.7 pct. forecast
- Utah Gov. Cox opens up about Jan. 6 and the future of the Republican Party
- 5 taken to hospital following head-on collision in Stansbury Park
- 6 things to do in the Las Vegas area with your family
- Utah middle school teacher arrested, accused of assaulting students
- Woman arrested after taking 2 kids, livestreaming drive in Utah, police say
- 11 processed foods registered dietitians say can contribute to a balanced diet
- Salt Lake police asking for public's help in locating endangered man
- Gov. Cox disagrees with J&J vaccine pause as Utah sees 456 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death, 40K vaccinations
- 3 Utah PetSmart locations halt fish sales out of concern for zebra mussels
- COVID-19 data: Who is still contracting COVID-19?