Earlier this month we told you about new research on "Electronic Displays of Insensitivity" -- basically ignoring people in favor of your smartphone. Today we are lucky enough to have one of the men behind this study in studio today -- New York Times best selling author David Maxfield.
- Minor traffic violation leads to discovery of 34 pounds of meth, 50 pounds of pot
- Mormon singles ward “mockumentary” set for production in Idaho
- Poll round 4: Who is the most prominent Utahn?
- Woman in fatal hit-and-run near homeless shelter sentenced to prison
- Hackers penetrate voting machines used in 2016 election at SLC cybersecurity conference
- St. George mother arrested after 3 of 4 young children test positive for meth
- 3 ways to build your credit without a credit card - SPONSORED
- 10 homes flooded in Brigham City, officials say
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook accounts for Tesla and SpaceX
- Homelessness in St. George: How big of a problem is it?