SALT LAKE CITY — Lynne Edris is a Pennsylvania-based life coach who specializes in working with the parents of children who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Edris helps clients develop strategies for addressing their child's troublesome behaviors and helps them decide whether to put their child on medications such as Ritalin or Adderall to help them focus in school.
Is Ritalin hurting your kids' grades?
- Driver of dump truck involved in 'horrific' crash that killed 6 identified
- 2 in critical condition after crash with stolen SUV near Heber, police say
- Migrant caravan swells to 5,000, resumes advance toward US
- Reports: Jazz fire Bear performer after 24 seasons
- Man who killed 3 in Colorado Walmart gets life in prison
- 6 men die in 'horrific' crash near Jordanelle Reservoir, officials say
- Millcreek couple beat child who is not expected to survive, police say
- Trump says GOP working on tax plan for middle class
- Coroner: Cause of infant twin brothers' deaths still unknown
- The Triple Option: Balanced attack lifts Utah over USC in vital game