SALT LAKE CITY — Lynne Edris is a Pennsylvania-based life coach who specializes in working with the parents of children who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Edris helps clients develop strategies for addressing their child's troublesome behaviors and helps them decide whether to put their child on medications such as Ritalin or Adderall to help them focus in school.
Is Ritalin hurting your kids' grades?
- Kennedy apologizes on behalf of all Utahns for opponent Romney calling pastor a bigot
- Thieves cause more than $50K in damage, business owner says
- Large concrete arrows scattered across Utah guided airplanes in the '20s
- UDOT begins work on 'unique' wildlife bridge over I-80
- 22-year-old Payson man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Gunman at Grand America arrested after firing at passers-by, police say
- The economy’s great, but Utahns still ask: ‘Where’s my raise?’
- After yearbook flap, students say sorry with paper hearts
- China cutting auto import taxes as of July 1
- Sugar House Park officials cancel July 4th fireworks show, hope to bring it back in 2019