SALT LAKE CITY — Lynne Edris is a Pennsylvania-based life coach who specializes in working with the parents of children who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Edris helps clients develop strategies for addressing their child's troublesome behaviors and helps them decide whether to put their child on medications such as Ritalin or Adderall to help them focus in school.
Is Ritalin hurting your kids' grades?
- Teen boy in critical condition after Ferris wheel fall at Sandy store, police say
- Bicyclist in critical condition after hit-and-run
- Man charged in Park City with human smuggling
- Salt Lake City mayor makes special delivery to local TSA workers
- Denver man visiting Utah threatened 'killing as many girls as I see' on weekend of Women's March, police say
- 5 gang members charged in Utah mall shooting
- Have You Seen This? Teenagers can't use rotary phone
- Utah keeps its AAA bond status. Here’s why that matters
- Ex-Utah League of Cities and Towns boss charged with theft, misusing public money
- Senate sets up showdown votes on shutdown plans