SALT LAKE CITY — Lynne Edris is a Pennsylvania-based life coach who specializes in working with the parents of children who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Edris helps clients develop strategies for addressing their child's troublesome behaviors and helps them decide whether to put their child on medications such as Ritalin or Adderall to help them focus in school.
Is Ritalin hurting your kids' grades?
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints discourages use of 'LDS' in new name guidelines
- Fire updates: Blaze near Bear Lake grows to 6,000 acres
- Bodies of missing wife, daughters found in Colorado
- 3 kidnapped Utah teen and demanded ransom from mother, police say
- Man dies after street sweeper crashes on Utah's Powder Mountain
- Historic face transplant gives suicide survivor a 'second chance'
- BYU grad's exercise invention explodes on Kickstarter
- Police seeking man who has been 'hiding in bushes,' assaulting women in Taylorsville
- Missing hiker found dead in Zion National Park
- Weight stigma is worse for your health than being at a higher weight