SALT LAKE CITY — The FBI was looking Thursday for a serial bank robber suspected in five robberies in Utah and Idaho.
Since Dec. 21, four banks in Idaho — mainly around the Boise area — and one in Cedar City have been robbed, allegedly by the same man. The robberies include:
- Dec. 21, 2012 - Chase Bank, Boise
- Jan. 4, 2013 - Washington Trust Bank, Garden City, Idaho
- Jan. 22, 2013 - Wells Fargo Bank, Boise
- Feb. 26, 2013 - Mountain America Credit Union, Cedar City
- March 6, 2013 - U.S. Bank, Boise