Estimated read time: 1-2 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
SALT LAKE CITY -- A lot of people are still hurting financially, and we want to help. Over the next month, KSL's morning show is partnering with Axiom Financial to pay your mortgage for an entire year.
Axiom CEO, Melissa Wright, explained the contest this morning.
Play the video to see the interview.
- Once viewers hear the word for the day on TV or KSL Newsradio, they can email MorningShow@KSL.com with the word of the day in the subject line.
- They must include the following:
- Full name
- Phone number
- One entry per day, 7 days a week, on the KSL 5 TV Facebook page (plus - additional entries each time you share and get others to sign up, too)
- One entry per day, 7 days a week, on the Axiom Financial website
- Entries begin at midnight on Thursday, Oct. 25.
- Entries end at 5 pm on Sunday, Nov. 18.
- Winners must satisfy all of the rules and requirements from KSL and from AXIOM Financial
- Winners will be picked at random, and must be available to be on live TV from 6:30 - 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 20.