This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
SALT LAKE CITY — Hopefully Labor Day weekend festivities didn't leave you so exhausted that you don't want to leave the house, because there are still plenty of events going on throughout the week. Below, a small taste of what's available.
Are there events you'd like to see included? Email us, or tweet @kslcom with the hashtag #StuffToDo.
Salt Lake Valley
- Sept. 429, M-Sat.: 9 to 5 the Musical, Hale Center Theatre, $15$26. More info here.
- Sept. 69: Salt Lake Greek Festival. $3 admission. More info here.
- Sept. 616: Utah State Fair. More info here.
- Sept. 6: Alice Kaplan speaks at Jewish Community Center, Two North Medical Drive, Salt Lake. Free admisson, 78:30 p.m.
- Sept. 7: Amazing Me! at Discovery Gateway; health, safety and self-esteem building activities for children, free with museum admission. More info here.
- Sept. 7: First Fridays: Abracadabra at the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art. DJ, food, cash bar and the opening of a new exhibit. Free admission. More info here.
- Sept. 8: AndGo! Improv comedy show, The Children's Theatre, 3605 S. State Street, Salt Lake City. $8 admission, 7 p.m., family friendly.
- Sept. 8: Utah Brazilian Festival at the Gallivan Center, 250 S. Main. 1 p.m.7 p.m., free admission. More info here.
- Sept. 89: Oktoberfest at Snowbird, noon6 p.m. More info here.
- Sept. 8: Walk Now for Autism Speaks, South Towne Expo Center, Sandy. 9 a.m. More info here.
Utah Valley- Sept. 5: Muse Music open mic night, 151 N. University Ave., Provo. $1 admission, 8 p.m.
- Sept. 7: Downtown Provo Gallery Stroll, begins at Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center Street, Provo. Free admission, 6 p.m.9 p.m.
- Sept. 78: Utah Valley Women's Expo, UCCU Center at UVU, 11 a.m.8 p.m., $5 admission. More info here.
- Sept. 6: Salsa Showdown at the Utah Botanical Center, 875 S. 50 West, Kaysville. Free admission
- Sept. 6: African Children's Choir performs at the Davis Conference Center, 1651 N. 700 W., Layton. Tickets available by calling Annette at 801-451-3278. More info here.
- Sept. 5: Cold Cones, Cool Cars, 4 p.m.7 p.m., Kaysville. Car show at PepperBelly's Restaurant, free ice cream at clock tower.
- Sept. 78: Brigham City Peach Days, 6 North Main, Brigham City. Free admission, 10 a.m.10 p.m.
- Sept. 78: Willy Wonka at the Heritage theatre, 2505 S. Highway 89, 7:30 p.m. Admission $9 adults, $8 children/seniors.
- Sept. 78: Great American Stampede, Cedar City. Rodea at 7 p.m. both nights For information call 435-590-3056C or 435-586-2424. More info here.
- Sept. 78: Southwest Junior Livestock Show at the Cross Hollows Events Center, Cedar City. For information, call 435-586-8132.
- Sept. 8: Volunteer Festival at Main Street Park, 200 n. Main Street, Cedar City. 10 a.m.2 p.m., for information contact Amy at 435-867-8384.