A 15-minute walk can cut snacking on chocolate at work by half, according to new research. The study showed that, even in stressful situations, workers eat only half as much chocolate as they normally would after this short burst of physical activity. Read More ...
Short walk cuts chocolate consumption in half
- 2 deputies shot, suspect dead in shooting outside Salt Lake County Jail
- Have You Seen This? Elephant joyfully 'tramples' boy as parents laugh hysterically
- 407 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, over 32K vaccinations reported Saturday in Utah
- Here's where masks will still be required in Utah on April 10 and beyond
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- 4 arrested after task force busts clandestine lab in Heber City
- What Utah's former governor and former congressman have to say about America's political divide
- Are Californians to blame for Utah's surging home prices?
- Utah company sells overstock Amazon products at huge discounts - SPONSORED
- Charles: Royal family 'deeply grateful' for world's support