This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Trump Releases Finances, Won't Rule Out 2012 Run
- Say goodbye to extra Chick-fil-A sauce — for now
- 'Cold': Was man convicted of killing Joyce Yost connected to unsolved murder?
- Utah's GOP governor has some advice for President Biden on COVID-19 vaccines — this is his response
- There is no link between the COVID-19 vaccines and infertility. Here's why
- Man facing murder charge who fled with a tiger in Houston has been caught — but the tiger has not
- NASA spacecraft begins 2-year trip home with asteroid rubble
- West Jordan shooting death was culmination of ongoing feud, police say
- Employee at Utah school for troubled teens charged with child abuse
- 224 new COVID-19 cases, 11 deaths, over 11K vaccinations reported Tuesday in Utah
- Climber seriously injured after boulder comes loose, rolls over him
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.